Saturday October 29, 2016, 1pm-7pm, Art Gallery of Ontario (317 Dundas St. West)
All table registrations come with a 1 year membership to Broken Pencil Magazine which includes a subscription to the magazine (digital edition for US/overseas addresses) and all access to BrokenPencil.com plus other awesome member benefits.
During the registration process, you will be prompted to create an account with the Broken Pencil shop on Shopify, and respond to a confirmation email. This will enable us to deliver your Broken Pencil membership and digital subscription.
All registrants will receive complete instructions regarding being an exhibitor at Canzine via email in September.
IMPORTANT, Read before your register: Registration Dos and Don'ts:
1) Canzine is a zine and underground press fair. If you are a zine, comic or similar publisher of underground press ephemera, then go ahead and book a table in the ZINE category.
2) If you are a magazine that publishes 4 or less times a year with a circulation of 500 copies or less per issue; or a book publisher that publishes 4 or fewer books a year in editions of 500 or less, then go ahead and register a table in the MICROPRESS category.
3) If you do not fit into any of the above categories, then you must contact us before you register for a table as you may not meet the criteria to be a Canzine exhibitor. This includes larger presses, magazines and websites, as well as vendors of crafts and handmade objects including non-printed artwork and more. Please get in touch about the possibility of registering a table.
4) Absolutely no food can be sold OR given away. This is a strict rule of the venue.
5) Only one table per registrant as space is very limited.
6) Tables are assigned on a first-come first-served basis and we do not reserve tables in advance or accept requests. If you want to sit next to your friend, come early and come together.
7) There are no refunds for Canzine table bookings. If you can’t make Canzine after booking a table, you will still receive your Broken Pencil subscription. Please email us asap if you are unable to attend Canzine after booking a table so we can offer your space to another publication on our waiting list.
8) If you violate the above rules and/or misrepresent the nature of what you are selling at Canzine, then your table registration can be cancelled before or during the festival and you will not be entitled to a refund.